Sick in Frankfurt

We landed to Frankfurt on time and I was ok during the flight. I was working in First Class cabin and there were just 2 customers in the front. The Morocan CSD, Najoua and R1, Sara were fine with me. We had a very nice and peaceful flight. I even didn't go and help Business Class because the CSD asked me to stay in First Class only.

One funny thing was the Arabic First Class customer finished almost one and a half bottle of White Wine, Savougion Blanc and he lost control during the flight. He wanted to go to the toilet so badly and he came to the galley with his belt opened. The toilet was occupied and he couldn't wait at all. You know what he did? He went back to his seat and pee inside the small bottle. I saw him standing in front of the seat and the way he was standing was so strange for me. So, I asked the another crew to check it for me and as i thought so, he just pee there in the cabin. Imagine? First Class customer pee in the First Class Cabin? First time in my life seeing that scene.

Anyway, long story short, I arrived Frankfurt safely again and as usual, i prepared myself to meet with hsu mon. I message her and i went to the airport. I was always late for any appointment in my life. But this time, i was early and waited her in the hotel bus stop for more than half an hour. I got a cold. My nose started running. Finally, i was sick. I had fever when i reached her parent's house. We were planning to stay at her flat. So, she took her stuffs from her parents' house and we moved to her place.

By the time i reached her place it was around 10pm. I checked my mail, listened to koeko's voicemail and we went to sleep around 1am. I was so sick. I had a fever even i took the medicine. My nose was totally blocked. I finished almost two packs of tissues for my nose. We woke up around 9am and we went to the main station to have the breakfast. We had some burger and french fries and i came back to the Airport. I was planning to buy some snacks in the supermarket. But, i couldn't find that when i reached the airport. I was working and searching around the airport. Finally I decided to go back to the hotel. I reached hotel around 11am and i took barmeton and para to sleep. I just slept and woke up until my wake up call. 

On the way back to the doha, i had to work in the economy as R2. Passenger load was just 93. I was sick and I didn't feel like working at all. I couldn't move myself that much and i didn't want to eat as well. I still had fever until i reach my accomodation. Sigh.. one more flight to go tonight to Islamabab, Paskistan. My pick up gonna be at 7:15pm and now it's 9:15am already. I'm not feeling well at all. I feel like i wanna rest for 2days.. Anyway, i better operate the flight than report sick.

Wish me all the best for my tonight flight!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advise me, Ask me....

About this blog

Pages

Powered by Blogger.