So tired la!!!

I just came back from Frankfurt yesterday morning and I had Islamabab, Pakistan flight at the same night. Just minimum rest. I had noodle soup and managed to sleep. I woke up around 6pm and prepared for the flight. Life as a cabin crew is quite tiring. Flying and resting , flying and resting. Nothing much.

When i reached the briefing, the CSD gave me R1 position. I was so sad when i heard that because i know that R1 gonna be so tired with cockpit, galley and the cabin again. Anyway, i didn't have choice. I talked to myself that " moohaypaw, you need to be strong, you have to strong.... come and rock again this flight with R1 position".  I just motivated myself, singing a song in my heart and working.

Actually, i didn't like the CSD that much in the beginning. She is Thai . Her name is Upa. She flew before with Japanese airline. She was tough, the way she talked in the briefing room. When we were on board, surprisingly, she was nice. She didn't bother us that much and she was working as well. Whenever i passed her the check, she kept saying "thank you". How lovely?

Another f1, berverly from Philippines was also nice. She was always asking me "what can i help you?" what can i do " . She helped me a lot. I really thank God that i had that kind of lovely crew on that flight. The captain and the first officer were ok. Not bad.. I had a smooth flight with nice crew even i was so tired.

My legs were so painful. I even couldn't walk. I didn't notice that much on board. I was standing for 7hrs. I just realize that when i reach home. As soon as i reach my room, i just sit on the floor with the uniform. I coudn't stand at all. And i wanna remove my uniforms, make up, everything at the same time . I couldn't wait to relax. I hate all these things that i put on . It makes me so heavy and stress.

I talked with day poe for 15 mins. I was relax. At least i had somebody to have fun with. Koeko was calling me and I felt better. I need to talk. I need to share my feelings. I've been flying with all these people that i don't know without talking about personal. I need some outlet.

Last but not least, Maldives flight again tonight. I just slept for 4 hrs for now. Need to sleep more.. Wish me all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advise me, Ask me....

About this blog

Pages

Powered by Blogger.