Barcelona

Wow.. I got a very nice layover to Barcelona on May 7th, Sat. I just bid for it because it's one the the new destination that I haven't been yet. But, I didn't think that it gonna be a very nice layover with tourist attraction. By the grace of God, the thai CSD, Sittiwat was very nice. I've flown with him long time back when I was f1 flying as a f2 and he was CS at that time. He got promoted so fast as he got flying experience in his previous airline in Bangkok. He is quite young.

Unexpectedly, there was a 35 years old F1 galley operator crew from the Pakistan crew who got 2 children. I never thought that there will be that kind of mother working as a crew in the Qatar Airways like that. Compare with her, I'm still young. I have a lot of chances to do and I have a lot of opportunities in my life as i started my carrier early in such airline industry. Thank you Lord for letting me see myself that way. 

Anyway, i reached the Barcelona around 9am . The weather was cold and it was cloudy. But, i didn't change my mind to go out. We had a longer stay for 30 hrs in Barcelona. And it's my first time there. So, I should go out for sure right? 

Crew did appointment around 12 am local time to meet in the lobby. I prayed to God and I promised God not to commit the sinful thing that He hates to see me. And i need more blessings for my life and God's favour. So, I decided to promise God not to do the sinful thing again before that Barcelona flight and I asked Him to show me the Miracle blessings on that flight. Surprisingly, God did that. He blessed me and He showed me the miracle things and everything was so so so smooth. I was so happy for that.

I took the Barcelona City tour from the hotel with other 3 crew. We paid for 21 euro each. We had lunch across the Hotel with 5 f2 and 1 CS. I had a great time. After Lunch, me, CS and two other f2, we followed the Barcelona City tour for the sight seeing.....................

 We visited the Sagrada Familia Church and the Park Guell. The bus took us the whole city and we reached the main city around 7pm. One japanese crew wanted to walk around in the city street for shopping and dinner. I was so cold. I got nose running and a cold because of the weather. It was raining a little bit. Even i had my jacket, i was freezing. So, i decided to come back to the hotel with the other two crew. At the same time, Koeko was waiting for me online. So, my mind was driving me to the hotel to talk with koeko only. And all my 50 euro was gone..I even didn't have euro for my dinner.

I reached the hotel around 8pm and I was talking with koeko online. I got a cold that night. So, I took barmeton and i slept for 12 hrs until my wake up call in the afternoon. I was so happy walking around the Street , clicking pictures, having lunch with the crew. I didn't have that kind of layover for so long. Most of the time, i just stay in my room, sleeping and watching movie and having some noodle or bread that i brought. Thank you Lord for my lovely Barcelona flight. The crew were nice and the flight was peaceful. Above all, the layover was amazing!!


It's the Sagrada Familia church which is very famous in the Barcelona, Spain! They're still building it and we paid for 14.50 euro to go inside the church. 
See? how's amazing inside the church?



 this is inside the Park Guell





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advise me, Ask me....

About this blog

Pages

Powered by Blogger.