3 days off again

Well, unexpectedly i got a very relaxing days off in doha. I was thinking to visit my family in the beginning. For many reasons, i decided to stay in doha only.First day was terrible for me. I was so confused whether should i go back or not. I got the exit permit, ticket and everything. I was ready to go home. But, i called my mom and after hearing that my father was not back to yangon, i was so upset.I decided not to go back home anymore. Then, i took the pill and i slept till the next day afternoon.. Ha ha..

After i woke up, suddenly, i miss my batchmate that i haven't met her so long in qatar within 3 years. I called her and i got to know that she was in the process of resigning. I realized that God wanted me to do something in doha instead of going home for 2 days to see my family with a very rush way. I met Qing for lunch and i visited her for a while to chat. She is a cute and very straight forward girl. She did plan so- well before she resigns. She has been to so many countries, mostly every destinations where qatar airways flies to and she bought a lot of things before she resings. Good girl!

I met Mai and ma Shaung and ma Bu as well the next day. We had a lovely dinner with ma Ei too. It was a sociable days off for me. I was relax after my days off. And .... finally.... back to work again........as usual.

Anyway, thank you Lord for my 3 days off. It was God's plan for me to stay in doha and to let me learn something from my friends and make friendships during my days off. At least , i feel that i have a life. A living life.... God is good all the time. He is already planned everything for us in our past,  now and forever. We just need to follow Him in our every day lives.If there is a time for us, it will come to us anyway and anyhow. If not for you, even you try so hard, u will not gonna get it anyway. But remember, only if you summit your lives into His Hands...

All i wanna say is there is always God's plans for us. You just need to summit your every day lives to Him. Praise Him for your everyday life and follow what He wants you to do step by step, day by day. No worries for tomorrow. It's much easier way and  you will be blessed at the same time.

May God be with you and bless you All !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advise me, Ask me....

About this blog

Pages

Powered by Blogger.