Jan 1st to 6th, flying

Flying again after 4 days off.. I got Jarkata, Indonesia flight on Jan 1st to 3rd.. It was the painful moment ever. My emotional feelings were not ready to operate the flight after meeting koeko. I didn't want to fly anymore. I wanted to see koeko every morning and night and i wanted to change my life style with him. I was thinking to resign badly. I was crazy on my CGK layover. I brought my laptop to see koeko online. I couldn't smile at all during the flight. My senior was amazing. He was one of the best CSD ever. I did my job very well, but my mind was painful inside. I called my family and koeko with hotel landline phone and i paid for 50 US dollar almost. I was thinking to visit my family on my coming 3 days off to discuss with them about resigning.

I felt so sorry for my family. Definitely, they would be shocked of hearing about my resigning. I couldn't help myself to stop thinking about that. I was not in the mood to fly at all. I want a family life. I need love and caring. I felt like I became childish that need to be cared. Woo............

After Jarkata flight, I operated Bangkok flight. I met with ma lay lay. I spent a lot of money with her. I did facial cleaning at Hanako Tokyo,  Siam Square and I cut my hair. I paid for 1300 Bhat for that. I bought ARTY foundation make up and lipstick and I paid around 1500 Bhat. I bought some hair treatment and other necessary things for me and i did massage which is near by the hotel we stayed. I paid for 700 bhat for massage too. All in all, i spent more than 100 dollars. Anyway, i had a good time. I was happy that i spent money for myself.. I need that .. I need that.. And i will spend more... Ha ha ha

After BKK, flying to Kuwait. Just a very short and easy flight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advise me, Ask me....

About this blog

Pages

Powered by Blogger.