lovely 4 days off in KL

Finally, i met my love in KL. We had a lovely time. I was so excited to seeing him. I got relief when i reached the Kualalumpur International Airport. Surprisingly, more than 100 people were waiting to pass the Immigration. First time in my life to see that amount of people. I've been to so many countries for 4 years. So far, i haven't seen more than 100 people were waiting for the Immigration. Unbelievable!!!  I was standing there one hr and a half. Can u imagine? 

Anyway, all of my stress were gone when i met Koeko in KL Sentral. The first day, we stayed in the Nova Hotel and we paid for 177 ringits. I was not happy with the room at all. Next day, we moved to the Hotel Fortuna. We paid for 180 ringit and i was very much happy with that room. It was cool. I really had a good time with hotel Fortuna. we stayed there for 2 days. We didn't do anything special. We went out for dinner, movie and shopping. We talked and talked in the room. We really had a great time. I opened my mind to koeko until i got relief. He really cared me a lot. I love him so much. For sure, i will never find a guy like him anymore in my life. He is such a wonderful lover for me ever. Love you koeko. 
                                                           dinner with koeko
                                                what a lovely moment of us!!!!!!!!!
                                  love you koeko..hope to see you again soon!!!!......
                            one of the happiest times in my life.. thank you koeko!

                                         

                                                         

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advise me, Ask me....

About this blog

Pages

Powered by Blogger.